[kj] OT: Peter Murphy,

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Thu Jul 8 09:22:51 EDT 2004

Right

Astbury formed death cult shafting the others just when they had 'broken
through'. Is that right?

The others did getting the fear - am I right?

I saw and talked with SDC and remember being shocked when they changed
to DC and then immediately to the cult. Death cult - which was half of
ToH was ok - was it only one single they did?  I never bothered with the
cult finding it all rather distastefully commercial.

iPat