[kj] punk festival

Brian wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com
Wed Jul 7 17:59:08 EDT 2004

I'll be there, as I am every year.
Its good fun if you don't take it too seriously.

Must say its great to see some of these bands, especially when you see some of the stuff we put up with these days. 999 always put on a good show and the like of Carlie Harper whos still doing it even in his 60s (been told to slow down apparently) and TV Smith knocks out a good tune. Plus you get the like of Goldblade and it makes a good weekend.

Anybody going will see me in my Whats This For T obtained from Mr Coles. Say hello if you see me (and bring me a pint).

Brian.