[kj] punk festival

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 7 12:54:05 EDT 2004

I not one for putting labels on things,But "Punk" bands were (IMO)The Pistols,Damned ,Souisxie and a few others,Everything that came after that can be placed in other categories: New Wave,Industrial,Oi,Goth ETC ETC.
     Younger people call Nirvana punk,while kids today think busted are .
         I suppose Killing Joke don't really fit into any category .