[kj] Ha - Killing Joke Live

cispas at vinyl heaven cispas at skynet.be
Wed Jul 7 07:44:27 EDT 2004

Hi all,
A while back I made a cd-version of "Ha" for my personal use.
I mastered it from the Japanese 12"-vinyl (better quality than the 10"-version).
Playback is without interruption (there's no pause between The Pandys and Take Take Take).
There are absolutely no vinylpops or scratches, nor is there surface noise.
The cd also has the interview with Jaz and Paul for Canadian radio from august 1982.
And for the artwork I used reduced colourcopies of the sleeve (back and front).
Nothing fancy, but it looks o.k.
I'd be glad to make a copy for interested fellow Gatherers (and for their personal use only of course).
You'd only pay for P&P (without jewel case) to wherever you're located.
If you're interested please contact me @ vinyl heaven : cispas at skynet.be
Cis