[kj] The Cravats

Bill Meissner BMeissner at encorehollywood.com
Wed Jul 7 01:59:30 EDT 2004

      Hey all - I am looking for any CRAVATS material.It's impossible to
find in the States.E-mailing me MP3's is okay and would be great!If
anyone has info on where I can buy CRAVATS stuff - let me know.Has any
material been released on CD?

  Any tips would be great.I've been a Gathering member for 3 years even
though I don't always get involved in conversation since I use a
computer at work(cause I don't own one myself,yet..)I know we have some
CRAVATS fans here.I was just turned on to them a few weeks ago.My e-mail
address is     bmeissner at encorehollywood.com

                                      Thanks all - Billy Goat