[kj] praise for breakfast

FlumeDC at aol.com FlumeDC at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 22:05:54 EDT 2004

I'll take a miss on the marmite and go heavy on the box set if you please!

Got my package of chaos promptly today - the box set so nice, I bought it thrice for some mates.  Dr. Coles has simply outdone himself - my expectations were exceeded manyfold. Absolutely perfect liner notes too.

Nothing new about this to the Gatherers (nice to be credited!) but if you're on the fence with purchasing it-get off that fence now and act.  This is a stellar piece of work.