[kj] (OT) Danzig Knocked Out?

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 6 21:58:03 EDT 2004

 <STATIC AGE by the
<Misfits is still an irrefutably **PERFECT** record.

I think ALL the Misfits albums are good.........but he's still a dork.  Funny the mention of 'Static Age'.....just heard that at a bar over the weekend - great song.

Tom.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

Hahahahaha...my pleasure.

As big a dick as ol' stumpy Glen inarguably is, STATIC AGE by the
Misfits is still an irrefutably **PERFECT** record. And feel free to
disagree with me.....if you enjoy wallowing in a pungent mudslick of
*WRONG*.

Alex in NYC