[kj] Geordie riffs with the DM

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 16:59:57 EDT 2004

Thanks for that.

god botherer wrote:
"This is truer Geordie, and this...I would rate above most of KJ 2003."

I agree.

Saul

god botherer <acroastic at hotmail.com> wrote:
Riff 3 is clearly Blame and Demand, the better version of which is on the
blue Damage Manual ep. This is truer Geordie, and this song and a couple of
other DM tracks I would rate above most of KJ 2003. Shame the DM album is so
fucked about with production-wise.
Can someone let us have the text of the Big Takeover interview?
Cheers
Si

>From: sade1
>Subject: [kj] Geordie riffs with the DM; KJ Republicans...
>Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 16:50:44 -0700 (PDT)
>
> Wow, I just bothered to listen for the first time to Geordie's riffs
>on the DM's video portion, "04Walker," and thought it some of the best work
>of his that may never see the light of day. Are these riffs used on the DM
>album, I dont recall them on the EP (blue cover). I'm refering to Riffs 2
>and 3 (approx.at the :20 and :40 marks). Stupendous stuff I think.
>
> And on the Big Takeover interview(Stereolab cobver...thanks to whoever
>brought it up) Jaz says that there are lotsa Republican (U.S.) fans of
>Killing Joke. Eewww.
>
>Happy Forf O'July all,

And the moment before you take your
last breath catch my eye