[kj] Geordie riffs with the DM

michael.head at directline.com michael.head at directline.com
Tue Jul 6 06:51:57 EDT 2004

instrumental ? if not who on vox? i'd listen.

                      "Paul Rangecroft"
                      <killing_j0ke at hot        To:       gathering at misera.net
                      mail.com>                cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: [kj] Geordie riffs with the DM
                      gathering-bounces
                      @misera.net

                      06/07/2004 11:39
                      Please respond to
                      "A list about all
                      things Killing
                      Joke (the band!)"

geordie should really do a solo album and produce it himself. i reckon it'd

sell pretty well through MD.

>From: sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com>
>
>     Wow, I just bothered to listen for the first time to Geordie's riffs
>on the DM's video portion, "04Walker," and thought it some of the best
work
>of his that may never see the light of day. Are these riffs used on the DM

>album, I dont recall them on the EP (blue cover). I'm refering to Riffs 2
>and 3 (approx.at the :20 and :40 marks). Stupendous  stuff I  think.
>
>    And on the Big Takeover interview(Stereolab cobver...thanks to whoever

>brought it up) Jaz says that there are lotsa Republican (U.S.) fans of
>Killing Joke.  Eewww.
>
>Happy Forf O'July all,
>Saul

Direct Line Group Services Limited, registered in
England no.3001989, registered office 3 Edridge
Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR9 1AG. The following are
also members of the Direct Line group of
companies: Direct Line Insurance plc, a member of
the General Insurance Standards Council and
Direct Line Life Insurance Company Limited and
Direct Line Unit Trusts Limited, both authorised and regulated by
the Financial Services Authority. Loans,
Mortgages, Credit Cards and Savings provided by
Direct Line Financial Services Limited, registered
in England number 2372702, registered office 3
Edridge Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR9 1AG. All are
members of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group.

This e-mail is intended for the addressee only and
may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, you should
notify us immediately and delete it. You should
not copy, print, distribute, disclose or use any
part of it. We reserve the right to monitor and
record all electronic communications through our
networks. We cannot accept any liability for
viruses transmitted via this e-mail once it has
left our networks.