[kj] OT: rip off britain?

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 4 18:15:08 EDT 2004

I think it has more to do with the exchange rates,Now the GB pound is sky
high,So you get more for your money abroad,When the GB pound falls in value
,things will even out.
       If UK joins the EURO currency,then this will cease to be an
issue,Anyway in whatever currency,the pictures of ronaldo crying were
priceless and a joy to watch.