[kj] Chaos Flakes

fat potanga fatpotanga at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 05:10:32 EDT 2004

C4B arrived this am, and I am blown away by the sheer lushness of it all.

The second I got the plastic off and felt the slinkiness of the matt lam. I
knew this was going to be special.
Absolutely beautifully put together Mike and it's interesting to see the
imagery in it's original context. Especially the original clock. The mini
singles are fantastic.
My (almost) 2 year daughter ran up grabbed it and said "that's gorgeous
daddy" and who could disagree.
Utterly brilliant and if you ain't got it yet then buy it - this is a
collectors item!

Add to that a malicious tee and a single from some up and coming beat combo
who's name escapes me I'm a very happy chappy.

Utterly brilliant and thanks again Mike for delaying the posting while I was
away.

PS - The father singing Wardance with his family on the back reminds me of
Alan Partrigde -"A-ha!"