[kj] Geordie riffs with the DM; KJ Republicans...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 19:50:44 EDT 2004

    Wow, I just bothered to listen for the first time to Geordie's riffs on the DM's video portion, "04Walker," and thought it some of the best work of his that may never see the light of day. Are these riffs used on the DM album, I dont recall them on the EP (blue cover). I'm refering to Riffs 2 and 3 (approx.at the :20 and :40 marks). Stupendous  stuff I  think.

   And on the Big Takeover interview(Stereolab cobver...thanks to whoever brought it up) Jaz says that there are lotsa Republican (U.S.) fans of Killing Joke.  Eewww.

Happy Forf O'July all,
Saul

And the moment before you take your