[kj] OT: the Skids

wehavejoy wehavejoy at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 2 19:33:58 EDT 2004

>Just was wondering what the Gathering thought of Scotland's SKIDS

Hmm . .

I quite liked them, Adamson was a great guitarist and Jobson was (and still
is) quite probably the biggest tool in the world

The Armoury Show (Jobsons post Skids band) had their moments as well

Whether I'd actually buy any of their stuff now is another matter, I guess
if it was cheap and I couldn't see anything else I fancied I may give it a
go . .

Hope that helps :¬)

Marc.