[kj] (ot) rgt hon Jester

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Fri Jul 2 16:35:07 EDT 2004

Quoting "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com>:

> To Jester
>     I understand Paul Rangegcroft has been banned from your board,I wonder
> if you can explain exactly why:"It's my board and hes a twat",will not be
> sufficient.
>         For you to be judge and jury is reminiscent of a dictatorship,We
> need an independent judicator,let us decide whether he should be banned or
> not.
>           So please state your charges against him.
>      PW

If Paul is baned, it is because the Library blocked the site from the network.
As for us, no, we have not banned him. Furthermore, I will not go into detials
with anyone else, other than the person involved, as to why myself or any of the
mods have had to suspend or ban someone. You know Pete, cause quite frankly, it
is none of yours or anyone elses business, other than us and the person
involved. If they want to discuss it with you, they are more than welcome to,
but it is not my place to dish that laundry out. Rather rare that something
happens like that anyway, as we have suspeneded two people in the last two and
a half years, and both are back currently.

--
Cheers,

Jester