[kj] chat room

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Fri Jul 2 12:59:28 EDT 2004

Shit, I just thought of another issues we have seen a lot of. If you
are behind Norton Internet securities / firewall, disable it. I have
fought and argued with that worthless piece of shit, and so has every
other tech where I work at, and it still does that blocking shit to a
lot of php sites.

J E S T E R