[kj] outside the hate (OT)

Paul Rangecroft killing_j0ke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 06:15:47 EDT 2004

yes, if this was 'big brother' we'd both be up for eviction, wouldn't we?
i'd give greyson one in the showers before i left, though. did i really get
rid of jester all on my own?! don't all thank me at once. narrrrhhh, who are
we kidding - him and his doomed sidekick ain't gone anywhere. have you
considered a tour with KJ yourself, peter? you could breath fire on stage.
it's easy, doesn't need any practice at all.