[kj] And HE'd know about poseurs...

Phil gathering@misera.net
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:08:21 +0000

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:11:55 +0200, you wrote:

>i lived on a staple diet of uk decay gigs in the early 80,s , from the =
bletchley compass club to the lycem...

I live a couple of miles away from bletchley (although I generally try
to keep that quiet!), and I saw uk decay at the counterpoint (later
name for the compass club) a couple of times. superb live band.

>anyone managed to copy the singles to disc/mp3

no, but 'tis a good idea. i think ive got most of their stuff, so I
might have a crack at it myself, when I get the time

> i,d love to do it but i can,t seem to get my sound card to id my record=
 deck

probably need a pre-amp, or go through your hi-fi amp. turntables have
a very low output level

>...if on the subject of lost goth/punk gold  anyone else in to ..PLAY =
DEAD...sin of sins was a classic bass line.....
>         the other phil

Propagander was particularly good I seem to remember, gonna have to
dig some old vinyl out this weekend now I think..;-)))
the other other phil