[kj] goodbye for a bit -not my choice!

Phillipps Marc gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:18:35 -0000

Morning Tim,=20

Sounds like a worm, I'd hazard a guess that it's Blaster of one of it's
variants (possibly Nachi ?) . .=20

Grab Stinger from http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/, it "should" take =
care of
things without having to resort to digging into the registry and all =
that
Bollocks :o)

Have a go and let us know if it helps (there are other ways to deal =
with
these things but this should be the easiest . . )

Marc.=20

This communication may contain information that is confidential and =
legally
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). =
If you
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information =
within
communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet =
Enfield
& Haringey Health Communities.