[kj] OT: 'arold!

Neil Perry gathering@misera.net
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:42:43 +0000 (GMT)

Same here.. Albert Steptoe crossed with Kenneth
Williams. Apparently Lydon did the show after his
entire family begged him not to do it. He gets my vote
every time. What do they win? Is it a charity thing?

--- mik raven <mik.raven@dial.pipex.com> wrote: > I
have to admit to being glued to it as well. Any