[kj] OT: 'arold!

Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:20:45 -0000

Gonna have to hurry home after circuit training to catch "Beat the Birds =
tonight... yes - of course I'm hooked too. Won't be bothering if he gets =
voted off though.

Jordan's nowhere near as annoying as I thought she'd be. That Kerry =
what's her name has gotta go though. I can't understand why somebody =
that scared of everything, and that useless in the outdoors has even =
contemplated going for a jaunt into the jungle... Just what did she =
think it was going to be like??

Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: mik raven [mailto:mik.raven@dial.pipex.com]
Sent: 27 January 2004 13:31
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: RE: [kj] OT: 'arold!

I have to admit to being glued to it as well. Any Lydon performance is =
always=20
worth watching and I think he's top value in this show!

Stayed up last night to see how he did with the ostritches. Won't spoil =
it for=20
you though.

I have a sneaky feeling that he may do very well once the general =
British=20
public find out how entertaining JL really is.

Love his PiL ring. I want one!

Mik

Quoting Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps@enfield.nhs.uk>:

> >Peter Andre - he really is King Cnut!
>=20
> "I'm only doing this to promote my music" - Yes Peter, to do that =
you'd need
> a recording contract and some talent . . .=20
>=20
> Hew made me laugh when he was going on about having to eat cockroaches =
if
> they got in his way though, I'm sure he'd run away rather than eat =
them :o)
>=20
> >Anyway, tonight sees Lydon flung in with a load of ostriches which =
I'm=20
> >ashamed to say I'll watch
>=20
> I'm not ashamed to say I'll be watching that as well . . . Lydon + =
Ostriches
> what more do you want ?=20
>=20
> Marc
>=20
> (it's amazing how seeing Jordan having bugs & (BIG !) spiders poured =
over
> her head has made me think that maybe she's not as annoying as I =
thought !)
>=20
Sensible=20
> > saying he and his band were waiting anxiously to hear the first Sex
> > Pistols=20
> > single (Anarchy???) and p*ssed themselves laughing when they first =
heard=20
> > Rotten's voice, likening it to Steptoe.
> >=20
> > I didn't see the programme. Was Lydon any good? Did it make you =
cringe?
> >=20
> > nick
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > >From: "fat potanga" <fatpotanga@hotmail.com>
> >=20
> > >Dunno if anyone else sank to the depths of TV to watch I'm A =
Celebrity?
> > >1 observation.
> > >John Lydon is Albert Steptoe

> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> This communication may contain information that is confidential and =
legally
> privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). =
If you
> are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of
> distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information =
within
> is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
> communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete =
and
> destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any
> liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. =
This
> communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet =
Enfield
> & Haringey Health Communities.
>=20
>=20