[kj] OT: 'arold!

fat potanga gathering@misera.net
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:40:09 +0000

>(it's amazing how seeing Jordan having bugs & (BIG !) spiders poured over
her head has made me think that maybe she's not as annoying as I thought !)

I'd have shrieked like the big girl I am.
I must admit I was quite taken aback by Jordan.
She actually seems quite assertive and not the bimb I was expecting.

As for Peter Andre [paraphrasing like hell] "To take the music away from the
musician [nods sagely with a wry smile] it'll be interesting to see how he
copes."

"ba-boom-a-boom boom!"

Y'know I've actually seen Peter Andre live.
Years ago, I took Cheryl to see Tina Turner for her birthday at Alton Towers
Peter Andre and Toto supported.

Needless to say, it was a very looooooooooong day...