[kj] PEYR!

Bill Meissner gathering@misera.net
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 01:12:37 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3E4B5.B522DC00

        Hey all,

   I was in a small record store here in Hollywood yesterday and could not
believe it when flipping through the few used Lp's they have found PEYR -
"The Fourth Reich" and PEYR - "As Above?" WOW! I must say that "As Above"
was the real score here.Both are in mint condition,and "As Above?" has the
insert included.

     Is it true that the nude photographs on the front and back cover are
infact Jaz Coleman?And has anyone translated the writing on the cover of "As
Above?" - I would be very interested to know what it says.

     I would go on about how great the music is but,the music can not be
explained in words.Listening to it I was just amazed how fucking insane the
songwriting is - I mean, what planet do these musicians come from? Being a
musician myself, I must say, this is some weird shit!This is a compliment of
course-it's just so damn original ya know.

     At some point I will try to scan the cover,and maybe put the whole
album up in MP3 format for anyone.I also buy,sell,trade,collect music-so
it's not to say that this copy of "As Above" could be for sale at some point
in which those part of the Gathering will get first dibs.I must ponder these
things for a while.

     Just had to share my happiness - God knows nobody else would have a
clue as to who PEYR was.Stupid humans!

                                                                     Take it
Sleazy - Bill

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3E4B5.B522DC00

<head>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hey =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>&nbsp;&nbsp; I was in a small record store here in =
Hollywood
yesterday and could not believe it when flipping through the few used =
Lp's
they have found PEYR - "The Fourth Reich" and PEYR - "As
Above?" WOW! I must say that "As Above" was the real score
here.Both are in mint condition,and "As Above?" has the insert

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Is it true that the nude
photographs on the front and back cover are infact Jaz Coleman?And has =
anyone
translated the writing on the cover of "As Above?" - I would

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I would go on about how =
great the
music is but,the music can not be explained in words.Listening to it I =
was just
amazed how fucking insane the songwriting is - I mean, what planet do
these musicians come from? Being a musician myself, I must say, this is =
some
weird shit!This is a compliment of course-it's just so damn original ya

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; At some point I will try to =
scan
the cover,and maybe put the whole album up in MP3 format for anyone.I =
also buy,sell,trade,collect
music-so it's not to say that this copy of "As Above" could
be for sale at some point in which those part of the Gathering will get =
first

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Just had to share my =
happiness -
God knows nobody else would have a clue as to who PEYR was.Stupid =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=