[kj] goodbye for a bit -not my choice!

Jester gathering@misera.net
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:40:49 -0600

Quoting Barbara Leat <barb_leat@yahoo.co.uk>:

> Tim
>
> You only have one choice.  Buy a Mac, they never let
> you down.  I don't suppose you will even see this
> though cos your pc has failed you.
>
> Lankylegs

Well, Tim might not be able to afford a Mac. But, he can get a lower end PC,
and toss UNIX on there, and would be just as good, and cost a lot less. BSD
is what I use on the Mac, in conjunction with OS X, and it runs great (thanx
for the suggestion Bo). More times than not, it is the OS, not the
machinery. Even with that, dont get me started on the piece of shit hard
drives Mac use to toss into some of thier systems a couple of years ago.
Horrible shit. So, Mac is not immune to hardware failure and fuck ups.

--
Cheers,

Jester

Webmaster