[kj] raven counting heads

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:49:08 +0000

--============_-1137008331==_ma============

Just had a mad weekend with Raven & 66.6% of Headcount.
It's sounding very brilliant and everyone is extremely really pleased.
I think we're hoping to have it released by April.
I have a suitable photo of el mosso that I will be posting imminently.
And in his own words:
In real life I am slimmer, have more hair and I am remarkably handsome!
Remarkably handsome is an anagram of brakeman, hold my arse.
How strange...
cheers,
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
pleased.</div>
imminently.</div>
and I am remarkably handsome!</font></div>
arse.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
... and you can find more Killing Joke at
http://www.studio-c.co.uk</div>