[kj] goodbye for a bit -not my choice!

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:30:56 -0600

Now this just really fucking depresses me. We are suppose to be getting a
new Mac this week. May have to talk the wife into letting me send Tim our
old PC which more than likely wont be in use any longer. Of course, there
may be some fucked law that would prevent this...does anyone live somewhat
close to Tim, and perhaps we all can pool together and help him out?