[kj] "Oughties"

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:49:24 -0500

I first heard it in the Spring of `84 on a cable channel (saw the=20
video) at a friend's place in Greenwich Village. Within a half-hour of=20=

first hearing it, I rushed across the street (to Record Runner, then on=20=

Cornelia Street) and bought the 12" (a tale I've probably told here=20
before).  I remember the super of my building taking exception to the=20
Soviet flag on the sleeve.

Alex in NYC