[kj] Monk-A Cliff>Goldfrapp OT

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:49:03 -0500

Goldfrapp's first album, FELT MOUNTAIN, is a gorgeous bit of
atmospheric mood-setter (apart from the "oom-pah" number), but I didn't
quite care as much for their more recent record, which seemed to ditch
a bit of the lushness for a more Eurodiscoey vibe. It's not bad, per
se, but it didn't retain the same appeal as their first record.
Interesting that Geordie's a fan. I'm always curious to what Geordie
listens to.

Alex in NYC