[kj] Year of the Drivel

Mik Raven gathering@misera.net
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:27:19 -0000

I think the title of your email sums up the film pretty well (IMHO).

:-)

Mik

From: "Phil" <tofield@cica.freeserve.co.uk>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 8:24 PM
Subject: [kj] Year of the Drivel

Ive just ordered Year of the Devil from that czech web site, at least
I THINK Ive ordered it! Since I dont know any czech, then filling in
the form was a bit hit and miss, so god knows what I might get in the
post! (if anything). At worst, then Ive just given my credit card
details to some dodgy foreign web site (again, lol!). I'll let you'all
know when (if) it turns up, then anyone who wants to borrow it or get
a copy let me know.
cheers, phil