[kj] [KJ]_The_truth_about_Jaz_Coleman's_infamous_liver_and_maggot_madness_

Neil Perry gathering@misera.net
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:29:14 +0000 (GMT)

This has been covered before several times, but it
still makes me laugh, so just to clarify a few points:
I was the person from Sounds interviewing Jaz at the
time; his recall on this is surprisingly accurate,
apart from he didn't throw the liver around the
office, he dumped it on the receptionist's desk; the
correct names are Steve Sutherland and Mat Smith (the
latter remains a total KJ fan and was at the London
Astoria shows last year); and I don't remember ever
showing Jaz the Melody Maker piece that started the
whole escapade, I recall his PR showing it to him.
But the rest is true, especially the bit about the
receptionist's screams as we legged it out of there
back to the Sounds office, as the maggots spread
rapidly all over her desk. Ah, happy days.

 --- dub <dubireland@eircom.net> wrote: > Hello all,