[kj] 'A New Day' Bluced-up.

bluce ree gathering@misera.net
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:21:40 +0000 (GMT)

--0-633262764-1074889300=:50203

Thanks for the feedback chaps!  For anyone who cant find the remixes, click on the 'music' link and then the songs should appear on the next page.  Right click the title of the song and 'save target as'.

I do all my music using a creaky old sample tracker program called 'Octamed' which has been around for about 12 years now.  It's downloadable (trial version) from octamed.co.uk   it's pretty simple to get into with a bit of guidance.  anyone who wants any help with it can email me and I'll tell you what I know.

cheers

rich

--0-633262764-1074889300=:50203

<P>Thanks for the feedback chaps!&nbsp;&nbsp;For anyone who cant find the remixes, click on the 'music' link and then the songs should appear on the next page.&nbsp; Right click the title of the song and 'save target as'.</P>
<P>I do all my music using a creaky old sample tracker program called 'Octamed' which has been around for about 12 years now.&nbsp; It's downloadable (trial version) from octamed.co.uk&nbsp;&nbsp; it's pretty simple to get into with a bit of guidance.&nbsp; anyone who wants any help with it can email me and I'll tell you what I know.&nbsp; </P>
<P>cheers</P>
Yahoo! Messenger</b></a> - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
--0-633262764-1074889300=:50203--