[kj] Kj CD Cover

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:34:16 EST

--part1_be.39c1c85.2d41b7f8_boundary

I have a small favour to ask my fellow Gatherers, if anyone can send  me the
cover cd paperwork inlay of the KJ 2003 with the red devil cover on it I would
be eternally grateful, as my car got broken into and ny cd player and KJ cd
was stolen, luckily I had copied it on my pc, but the casing went as well.

So if any of you can scan it or whatever that will be great, also I have been
trying to order the DVD of 'Year of the Devil' from the polish web site
without any success may be its me age and I cannot figure out what to do, but if
any one can get a copy for me contact me off site and I will recompense.

Cheers for now

Dave

--part1_be.39c1c85.2d41b7f8_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
I have a small favour to ask my fellow Gatherers, if anyone can send&nbsp; m=
e the cover cd paperwork inlay of the KJ 2003 with the red devil cover on it=
 I would be eternally grateful, as my car got broken into and ny cd player a=
nd KJ cd was stolen, luckily I had copied it on my pc, but the casing went a=
s well.<BR>
<BR>
So if any of you can scan it or whatever that will be great, also I have bee=
n trying to order the DVD of 'Year of the Devil' from the polish web site wi=
thout any success may be its me age and I cannot figure out what to do, but=20=
if any one can get a copy for me contact me off site and I will recompense.<=

<BR>
Cheers for now<BR>
<BR>
Dave</FONT></HTML>