[kj] OT: Headcount

Mik Raven gathering@misera.net
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:13:52 -0000

Had the priviledge this weekend to hear some tracks from the new Headcount
LP. Now I was sceptical. Went in there thinking that I would not like them!
But, they are great! Love it Rob! Can see a very strong Ants influence there
but it's still F'ing great!

Mik

PS. Don't worry about not hearing the Joke/Honey Bane stuff. Just put change
on your stereo and swing a cat above your head and you've pretty much got
the picture!

Lucky enough to hear Tailspin and Future Shock as well. Didn't fit on the LP
but let's hope that we can all hear them soon.

Rob - You are Adam Ant! Qua Qua, Qua Diddley Qua Qua.....Loved Stand And
Deliver!