[kj] me or you

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:33:45 -0500

I remember listening to Fire Dances in the summer of '83 and thinking that it was the logical conclusion of Killing Joke - and so being kinda worried about what could they do next? What was left?

The answer (of course) was a new direction. A guitar sound that brought beauty to the intensity of the Joke. Vocals where Jaz actually *sang*...

Much as I love *many* tracks from outside that era, I think 83/84/85 is my favourite. I'll just go and listen to Blue Feather now...

Jamie