[kj] question re: unknown tune

death wish gathering@misera.net
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:16:06 +0000

I can still clearly remember the cognitive dissonance I experienced when for
some reason completely inexplicable, I picked the Showgirls soundtrack off a
shelf in the record store to see what was on it - something I can't recall
ever doing (who buys soundtracks?) My brain wouldn't accept the information
- I assumed it was a song called Killing Joke by Hollywood Babylon, or a
typo.

I wish Four Stations From The Sun had been sold to some shitty movie
soundtrack - or The Fanatic, for that matter - then we'd at least have
proper recordings of them.

T.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca