[kj] worst ever thread

Christof hamille gathering@misera.net
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:36:35 -0500

1. worst ever album
>OTG
>
>2. worst ever single
>My Love Of This Land
>
>3. worst ever tracks (other than singles)
>Just put in OTG as an abomination
>
>4. worst ever tracks (other than singles and DEMOCRACY/OTG)
>...hhhmmm...nothing I can't stand.  I guess I may skip or Me Or You.  Kind
>of hokey. But I still listen
>
>5. worst ever single cover
>Loose Cannon
>
>6. worst ever album cover
>s/t 2003 (see a pattern)
>
>7. worst ever haircut
>Jaz for Brighter is just...He needs to be driving a Camarao.  Youth on
>Pandemonium needed to accept that he was/is balding.  And Geordie during
>Murder Inc, and onlybecause he knows better.
>
>8. worst ever riff
>I guess America (or anything from OTG).  But really there is no good riff
>(if there is one) form OTG.  And I do not fault him for it.
>
>9. worst ever bassline
>OTG again and parts of Pandemonium/Democracy era.  Jsut not a lot of
>thought went into it.
>
>10. worst ever bass player
>I don't know ...Taif
>

>11. worst ever drummer
>....whenever a drum machine is used.
>
>12. worst ever tour
No idea.  Only seen them twice and it was incredible

>13. worst ever live track
>Just going from recordings.  I guess chessboards
>
>14. worst ever photo / photo shoot
>Brighter than a Thousand suns era.  I did not know if I was supposed to
>kiss them, or maybe they just came from the salon and were going to the
>Mister Mister show...sorry
>
>15. worst ever broken promise
Killing Joke in the new millenium (threee years later).  And that Killing
Joke were going to do at least three albums during the Pandemonium era.
Democracy counts (half heartedly) but the compilation does not.

>16. worst ever
>making-fools-of-themselves-by-playing-into-the-hands-of-their-ememies-in-the-music-press
>incident
.....not sure

>17. worst ever video
>Loose Cannon. Hands down.  How the hell can Love Like Blood be worse than
>that.
>
>18. worst ever lyric(s)
>America
>

>19. worst ever side project
>....Society One wouldn't count.  Damage Manual and Murder Inc were good.  I
>guess the symphonic pieces of Pink floyd and what not.  Muzak

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!