[kj] OT I have to become a metalhead and go to Ozzfest

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:59:57 EST

-------------------------------1077829197

Well Chris,

Do not know if you live in Los Angeles like I do? But they always know how to
pick it in almost the middle of Summer in the middle of nowhere. Where only
tweekers, meth labs and Hell's Angels dwel. It is always freakin hot and to
tell you the truth far too long to dwel in the heat!

I saw "The Socail Choas tour" in 1999 w/ T.S.O.L., Chelsea, One Way System,
The Business, Vice Squad (Becky Bondage sounded like Lita Ford) D.O.A. and
countless others at The Orange Pavillion. And it was the same day has The Ozzfest.
And man was that hot and miserable! I could not hang with a bunch of metal
heads in the heat more or less than a bunch of kids that think they walked out
the old English themed punk store "Posuer" on Melrose from the 80's with
liberty spikes and the rest of the english style gear. I guess I am old cynical L.A.
punk.  Or for their generation (what ever that is?) "Hot Topic!"

But have fun and say hey to Ozzy and Kelly. Tell her to stop being such a
poseur and to stop going out with men with skull tattoos on top of their heads.
Lol!

Lonely Boy

In a message dated 2/26/2004 8:19:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,