[kj] the best news you've heard all year...

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:12:16 -0800 (PST)

--- mike coles <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk> wrote:
> Had a call from Geordie this afternoon.
> He's got six tracks ready for the next album.

  Thanks a lot, there. Some real meat to hope for.  Any glimmer
KJ would release an other compilation (double?)CD/Box Set-1 disc
pop-ish, 1 disc hardcore.
Call it, “Another Bloody Collection.”  2K4 would then have a
live DVD, singles-DVD/s, a ‘greatest hits’ box set, the “6
tracks”, and hopefully an other tour. Yayy!!

An' here is some Tower Records spam...something KJ could wear(as
”The Lords Of The Bling”) for the next DVD/new release promos
http://www.outlawbling.com/default.php

  I’ll be the first to admit that the “Egyptian Ankh” thing has
been overplayed, but the “L.A.” bling looks vaguely Masonic and
the “LLCoolJ” bling looks kinda “Shriner/Holy Order of the
Mystic Shrine”.

=====
To all the rain and the thunder
I'm headed into the sun