[kj] Reason makes perfect sense

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Fri Dec 31 13:51:36 EST 2004

"-b) a way of saying sorry for the whole "Eighties" "Come as you are" fiasco"

   Who was saying sorry to who?
Just after killing joke decided to sue Nirvana,Cobain blew his brains out.Was being sued by your favourite band the last straw?
   As Killing Joke have plagiarize some tunes in their time(As well as using Crowleys lyrics)Some may regard it as business,Some may regard it as hypocrisy,As I recall just after KJ issued the writ Jaz said hes" not after an apology,He's after their money".