[kj] OT: Tsunami footage

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 12:42:10 EST 2004

Tom,
you can behave in whatever manner that you want to as long as you are
able to also accept the consequences.

I've lost some friends who were over training in thai boxing camps and
apparently took a few days off to celebrate christmas.Not enjoying
luxury hotels. Trip of a lifetime.

i know there are good discussions to come from the disaster but it may
be worth consideraing the manner in which they are put forward.

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow