[kj] OT: Tsunami: USA partly to blame for deaths oftensofthousands

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Fri Dec 31 09:09:43 EST 2004

"Is Liverpool a good team? =:~)"

   Im not sure if liverpool united are a good team,But they play that gay European version,The only time the players can make physical contact is when they score a point,Then they all mount each other and give each other a kiss.
    I remember the story because the Thai prime-minister made a hundreds of million pound bid for the club,Then people in the UK were in uproar, because the UK was giving Thailand aid worth about $US500Million per annum.This aid has now stopped and been re-directed to countries in greater need(pre-Tsunami).
    i understand Glazier has put a bid in for the Manchester lakers,I read they bought a striker for $US 50 million and he donates regulary to "Helped the aged", "Woonee",I think his name was.