[kj] OT: Tsunami footage

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 31 03:14:47 EST 2004

yeah supermodels caught in trees is one thing, the other 125,000 people are another.

and quoting KJ to reinforce the point isn't very smart either.

Thomas Kennedy <tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
<Heard the one about the 10 yr old girl who survived by
floating on a door? I'm sure she outsurfed anyone you've ever
seen, live or on tape.>

I doubt it.  ; )

LIGHTEN UP, BITCHES!!!   Sorry!  Stories of supermodels caught in trees for 8 hours don't fucking move me - and I'll say it again:  If you have money for luxury hotels 100 ft. from the ocean, you better you know when the big set's coming......

Laugh at your peril.  (I think KILLING JOKE says that)

Tom.

sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
The look of total desperation and utter helplessness on all
those poor people's faces (on all the footage) was repulsive to
me (I get what you're saying, tho').
Heard the one about the 10 yr old girl who survived by
floating on a door? I'm sure she outsurfed anyone you've ever
seen, live or on tape. *cue Dick Dale*

This makes a lot of sense though:

--- Thomas Kennedy wrote:

> ha!ha!ha!.... (I WAS joking!) still, that wave (of the
> CNN footage) barely had an 8-ft. face....
>
> Tom.
>

> bluce ree wrote:
> oh for f**k's sake...
>
> Thomas Kennedy wrote: (Personally
> I thought that wave was wuss - surfed bigger in my days in
> Santa Cruz....)
>

> "laugh at your peril"
>
> Tom.

=====