[kj] OT: Tsunami footage

Amy Moseley Rupp amyr at jump.net
Thu Dec 30 22:18:53 EST 2004

> LIGHTEN UP, BITCHES!!!   Sorry!  Stories of supermodels caught in trees for 8 hours don't fucking move me - and I'll say it again:  If you have money for luxury hotels 100 ft. from the ocean, you better you know when the big set's coming......

Perhaps the powers-that-be and the owners of the hotels knew of the peril
but I seriously doubt the holiday goers did.  What's next, if you don't
bring a bullet proof vest to America you deserve getting shot?!

Lonely Planet:  "Don't go out on the beach in case there is a big tsunamis
cos the fuckers won't spring for an early warning system"?!

The people who could have done something were a tiny number compared to
those who were innocent victime.  I see your point about affording the
system, but that absolutely does not in any way excuse making light of
the people's struggle to survive (and die).