[kj] OT: Tsunami: USA partly to blame for deaths oftensofthousands

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Thu Dec 30 15:15:34 EST 2004

.

I have not written the article...only forwarded it...  I

*******As you published it here,You should take responsability for it**************

 Probably not having enough money cause they stick to IMF/WTO and other
"recommendations".

********** lets have a look at these countrys fianances.Thailands Prime-minister is worth over a Billion US$,He even tryed to buy a soccer team over in the UK(liverpool,I think).
    India has a billion- dollar space programme,And has over a million troops on the Pakistan border.Indonesia and Sri Laka spends vast amounts on internal conflict.Maybe they should re-direct their money into an early warning system******

   2.India got a warning four hours before it hit,But decided not to inform
the people

Who said Indian government are good guys?
   ********You was trying to blame America,I was pointing out other factors*************

    3.Indonesian ,Aceh would not of benefitted as the tsunami struck land
with-in minutes.Giving no time too evacuate.
   4.What the hell has it got to do with America?The effected countrys are
independent nations and what right do we have too tell them what to
install,You either want globalisation or you dont.

independent nation ... joke of the century?

  ********Dont keep the joke too your-self.Explain it*******

 5.You are despicable ,for trying too turn this around for your own
political ends.DISPICABLE.DISGUSTING.

everybody does it. why it would be wrong in my case and not other cases?
(this time it was not my essay but if it was)

 **********Not everyone else is doing it,Only the far-left.And if evryone else does things wrong,Does that make it right?It was published on here by you********

******And before you critise America,Lets see how much China ,Cuba or Russia gives in aid shall we.All the aid seems too be coming from Capitalist countrys*************