[kj] no culture alex.....................

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 13:45:23 EST 2004

  I always find some of his stuff in the used-music bins at cd
shops. I personally suggest trying,
  Songs from the Victorious City
  Oceania
  Symphonic Led Zeppelin ("Kashmir" i think), and
  Symphonic Pink Floyd

 Symphonic Rolling Stones I've not heard and the Doors Concerto
i thought sucked (sorry JC). I wouldn't suggest Amazon or
similar because the 30 sec. clips do no justice whatsoever.

--- Peter Moltesen <moltesen at freenetname.co.uk> wrote:

> could someone tell me where I can get to hear some of Jaz'
> orchestral works ? I've never heard any of them

=====
As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso