[kj] no culture alex.....................

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Wed Dec 29 18:50:29 EST 2004

   Cripes.What country do you come from?
   I hope for western civilisations sake that English is nt your first language.
   By the looks of it English should be about your fifth language.And if you have already left school,Have you thought about suing them?

killing joke n supporting motley,than in new zealand doing another of his
snorting orchesterial works..."  i say,well alesx me mate, you obviously do
not appreciate jazaz solo orchesterial wrks hey....whats up with you,have
you no taste/or sence of culture?? i find jazaz orchesterial wrks very
beautiful/highly talented n melodically pleasing to every sences,n so do
many others,unless you can really do any better( which i doubt...) dont slag
of those who have what you lack,it only makes you sound resentful mate...
btw,i my self have classical training for many yrs,so i know what i am
talking about,however,i feel that you say somethings for the sake of saying
anything,rather than nothering...at times it pays to think befor you
speak,as there may be a backlash from those who dissagree with
you.......hope yu not offended by this,as i was by your comment...
mel/holly hollytree1961 at hotmail.com