[kj] happy christmas

The Exorcist killingjoke at speakeasy.net
Wed Dec 29 04:02:22 EST 2004

Well for what it's worth I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but err
Death And Res. show Song is included on the Tracklist with Need For Speed
Underground 2.
(The first time I heard it playing the game I thought I had left my mp3
player on in the background)
KJ hitting the big time. HA!
*grin*

Laterz!

Adult TV Network Official Evangelical Minister
Preacher Yos
(we give a whole new meaning to the term "laying of the hands!")