[kj] CRUE(L) Joke

parasikon parasikon at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 17:24:57 EST 2004

Probably.Who knows what deceptive designs they have hidden up their sleeve.Betting that this might work out much better than a Mars bar commercial though.  ; )

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:;)

"shitting on Malicious Damage is not on though, ethically or, I'm sure, commercially" - well, it's certainly not our concept of KJ, but commercially it makes absolute sense. The controlling company will want 100% control of the product range.

Are they doing this just to get this super-deal to happen?