[kj] CRUE(L) Joke

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Dec 28 16:24:22 EST 2004

Hmm.. I don't think they've *ever* considered themselves 'our' band & I
genuinely don't think
they give a flying fuk about what 'we' want. That's likely a GOOD thing.

Do I get the feeling a lot of people are having their politics challenged by
this decision? Fair
enough - I'm hoping it's nothing more than a money-making exercise - an
investment in
the future.. of the band I hope!

ade