[kj] Re: [kj..gathering-message-board is f===d

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 16:08:32 EST 2004

the gathering message board has not had a new posting since
8/12/04........this is because every time some one trys to add an answer or
start a new topic,the board does not rejister the replys...3 different
people have tried,to no avail..i have reported this to andy but has any 1
else??? as the more who do,the quicker the problem will be
sorted.........cheers  mel hollytree1961 at hotmail.com