[kj] [OT] Cover Versions

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 26 22:52:24 EST 2004

Oh fuck me, I'm getting roped into this.

"Loose" (Stooge) by Cop Shoot Cop (live bootleg only, sadly)
"Seasons of Wither" (Aerosmith) by Die Kreuzen
"Walk On By" (Baccharach/Warwick) by the Stranglers
"Non-Alignment Pact" (Pere Ubu) by Julian Cope
"Cattle & Cane" (Go-Betweens) by the Wedding Present
"Looking at You" (MC5) by the Damned
"Ceremony" (Joy Division/New Order) by Galaxie 500 (better than the
original, I truly believe)
"Song to the Siren" (Tim Buckley) by This Mortal Coil
"Dirty Water" (Standells) by the Inmates

Alex in NYC